<body>
/ 3:11 AM
Saturday, November 10, 2007








HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHA. IT'S FAHRENHEIT DAY!!!!!!!!!! :o) blogger has an evil plot so i can't upload more photos! if not this post will be flooded. anyway my LOVE for fahrenheit has revived and reached its peak over the last 24 hours and i saved millions and millions of photos of them!
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA. now i have got a separate folder in my thumb drive dedicated to fahrenheit alone! :)
(i have got one for lee jun ki and one for rain HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH)
I had difficulties naming all the photos and so it started with "yan ya lun" to "yan ya lun is the love" to "yan ya lun is the ultimate love" HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH. I think one day i will build a cupboard filled with fahrenheit photos and their album and their photo book and worship it everyday. I SERIOUSLY DUN MIND QUEUING FOR THEIR CONCERT TICKET IF THERE'S ONE! HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHA.
LOOK AT HIM! ISN'T HE CUTE CUTE CUTE???????????? THAT's my favourite member of fahrenheit! HAHHAHHAHHA.

SORRY I AM GOING BONKERS.

HAHAHHAHHHAHAHHA.


anyway, some one please recommend me a
holiday job!
i need some job experience HAHAHA.
office work preferred. THANKS! :)






me.
fongsun|
emo |
DHS |
2H'05 |
VJC IP |
06V14 |
08S34 |
med soc |
co♪ |
interact |




credits
profile tagboard affiliates